Become a Corporate Partner with NACBHDD
NACBHDD’s Corporate Partners Program for 2024 is designed to be mutually beneficial to our members in the public sector and our partners in the private sector. By encouraging dialogue, facilitating information exchanges, and providing opportunities to meet and build relationships, NACBHDD offers a venue in which government and industry can learn from each other, collaborate on projects of mutual interest, and coordinate efforts to improve public policies and supportive services for those living with mental illness, substance use disorders, and developmental disabilities.
Corporate Partner Benefits for 2024
- One complimentary registration for the 2024 Legislative and Policy Conference in Washington, D.C.
- Recognition in the official conference materials.
- NACBHDD News and Week in Review sent directly to your inbox.
- Logo displayed on NACBHDD website under "Corporate Partners".
- All of the above PLUS…
- One additional complimentary registration (total of two) for the annual Legislative and Policy Conference.
- Recognition during the Legislative and Policy Conference Program.
- Sponsorship recognition for one NACBHDD publication (NACBHDD News or Week in Review).
- Opportunity to conduct a webinar for NACBHDD members.
- One promotional email to members sent by NACBHDD on behalf of your organization.
- Opportunity to attend NACBHDD’s I/DD or Behavioral Health & Justice Committees.
- All of the above benefits PLUS…
- Sponsorship recognition for two additional NACBHDD publications (total of three).
- Opportunity to have breakfast with the NACBHDD Board of Directors prior to a regular meeting.
- Opportunity to conduct one additional webinar (total of two) for NACBHDD members.
- One additional promotional email (total of two) to members sent by NACBHDD on behalf of your organization.
- Opportunity to attend NACBHDD’s both I/DD and Behavioral Health & Justice Committees.
- Opportunity to sponsor and participate in a Direct Dialogue with NACBHDD members on a mutually agreed upon topic.
All Corporate Partners will receive:
- Opportunities, as appropriate, to be a resource to NACBHDD and/or its members.
- Opportunity to submit an article for the NACBHDD Newsletter.
- Opportunity to attend open sessions of NACBHDD’s Board of Directors Meetings.
- Early access to latest NACBHDD projects and initiatives
Join now online